Friday, April 1, 2016

Home Art Studio

I've been picking up subtle ques lately telling me how important it is to have a dedicated art/workspace.  I have an office but it seems to be taken over with bills, paperwork, email and the small edits to projects that fill up day to day.  I needed a quiet, out of the way spot to create.  We have a little shed/forgotten playhouse in the backyard that I've spiffed up for a summer creative spot.  It will need to be rebuilt in the next year or so to be larger, powered and winterized, but for this summer it's a pretty little spot with just the right afternoon sunlight that is coming through the window.  I've already had a great afternoon working on a new painting and rocking out to some tunes!  Live, Work, Create #artformoney #paint #graphicdesign #karimcphaildesign

No comments:

Post a Comment